Friday, July 24, 2020

MY WEEKEND'S BIG BREAKFAST OUTSIDE

I rarely have breakfast outside but today it was a big one and was accompanied by a friend/colleague after the plan to get supper the night before was cancelled.


We decided to meet up at Selera Johor Food Court and I was glad to introduce this place to Mr. Wan Mohd, Nazri.


There were not many people eating there and we were among the early birds. We just had the usual Mee Rebus Johor (with meat balls), Teh Tarik and Keropok Lekor for the first round.



ex-colleague and ex-student of SMK Taman
Universiti, husband and wife





The heavy breakfast was then complemented by Chocolaty Avocado drinks and beef sate.



This should be one of the heaviest breakfasts I had ever had and I just prayed I would not grow fat overnight. It was good though to sometimes enjoy hefty food for breakfast once in a while and it was quite an achievement to eat all that during the 2-hour breakfast session. I should be more adventurous to either try other food or visit other eating place in the next gastronomic adventure: breakfast edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment