Saturday, July 18, 2020

TEXAS CHICKEN FOR THE WEEKEND'S GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE

It was Texas Chicken's fried chicken for the weekend's eat out session this time. I used to get the food from this restaurant when I was in KLIA2. I wonder if there is any other branch in town.




I was lucky as an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, Mr. Syazwan Shavarein, agreed to eat fried chicken at Midvalley Mall after work. We actually had another place in mind but that would have to wait for the time being.


This should be another option one has for fried chicken instead of the usual KFC's or McD's. The chicken was delicious and we chose two types of side orders which were mashed potatoes and nuggets. I found that the price was surprisingly reasonable. I won't hesitate to eat here again, considering the fact that it is not that far from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment