Saturday, November 11, 2023

THE DINNER IN SUBANG BEFORE FLYING BACK HOME


Before sending me to Subang Airport for my flight home, Mr. Ridwan Wahid, a friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993, together with his wife and daughter, took me to an early dinner at a restaurant called Maghi Raso in Subang Bestari.






While the three of them had rice/noodles and Tom Yum, I had Roti Canai with Gulai Kawah gravy instead.




I got to thanks Mr. Ridwan one more time not only for taking me out for dinner and sending me to the airport, but also for fetching me at my hotel and driving me in their car to the wedding event in Subang Jaya, as well as letting me stay at their house in Shah Alam for a few hours after that. This cycle of activities might take place again in the future though.

FOOTNOTE: The restaurant accepted credit card. I was impressed! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment