Friday, November 3, 2023

THE TRADITIONAL CHINESE HERBAL TEA MUSEUM IN IPOH


26th AUGUST 2023 ~ Ho Yan Hor, the traditional Chinese Herbal Museum was located near to the first one I went to. However, only a few people could enter the premise at one time as the building was quite old and this should be some sort of precaution to prevent mishaps from happening.


When I arrived, I had to register first and I had to wait for an hour for my turn to visit so I went exploring at Concubine Lane, which was also nearby.


Once I entered the building, I was greeted by the staff and she started to give some background information about Ho Yan Hor. After the brief briefing, I was left on my own to walk around the place.


WARNING: There was no lift/elevator here so it was not advisable to come here if you have issues with your knees.














At the end of the visit, you would be served with different kinds of tea for free. After that, you could buy the tea from the counter, which could be the souvenir from Ipoh to be given to friends and relatives.






I bought the two boxes of tea for myself and love them very much. I would have to search for the tea at the pharmacy once the stock is finished or else I would have to get it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment