Thursday, November 2, 2023

VISITING 42 HALE STREET, IPOH


   26TH AUGUST 2023    ~ It was one of the old shophouses in the heart of Ipoh city which had been converted into a small museum. Once you were inside, you would be transferred to the era of colonization and you could see all the things in the past. And some of the exhibition items were something I was very familiar with when I was growing up.




This place reminded me the Peranakan House in Penang which I visited last year.






























There was no lift/elevator to get to the upper floor. I actually saw one on way walking down the high stairs but I was not sure whether it was working or not, and I forgot to ask the staff about it.

42 Hale Street was the place you would consider visiting when you are in Ipoh, especially if you are a museum lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment