Wednesday, November 29, 2023

THE SHORT COFFEE DATE AFTER SCHOOL


A coffee date was set with Mr. Solihin Ramli, an ex-student of Asrama Semai Bakti Felda, after school. The chosen venue was Nimmies Pastry Cafe as I wanted to get coffee and something light.


It had been quite some time we last met. He was too busy taking photos for all  sorts of events.




When I arrived there at 4:00 p.m., there was no parking space nearby so I had to park my car in front of people's houses further away. There were actually people queuing up outside but Mr. Solihin had arrived much earlier and successfully secured a place for us. I actually asked him to do that.


This was my second time here and the cafe was crowded even though it was still office hours. Where did all these people come from?

It was just a short coffee date and guess I would have to wait for some other time for another coffee session with Mr. Solihin as he would get busier after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment