Saturday, July 22, 2023

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF MR. HAFIZUL ISMI


Another ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, Mr. Muhamad Hafizul Ismi, held his wedding reception today. The event took place at Eco Galleria in Iskandar Puteri, somewhere near Gelang Patah.


I arrived at the venue at about 3:00 p.m. but there were still many familiar faces could be seen in the hall: an ex-colleague with her family and ex-students as well. There was even my student of SMK Dato' Jaafar who sat just beside me. I think he was surprised/shocked to see me there.











I was lucky this time as my ex-student [of Asrama Semai Bakti Felda] cum travel buddy volunteered to tag along. There was always an extensive activity after the main event, and we went to have coffee at Hunz Cafe at Sunway Bigbox.

Wishing Mr. Hafizul Ismi and wife a blessed and happy married life, filled with love today and beyond.

Do expect to see more attending wedding reception posts for the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment