Tuesday, July 18, 2023

THE MEETING WITH TWO EX-COLLEAGUES AFTER SCHOOL


The meeting place was hidden between houses along a narrow road. However, the big restaurant should be a popular spot, by looking at the number of cars parked by the road sides. I am sure the neighbours must be having a difficult time when the residential area is always visited and crowded by outsiders.


Warung Man Mak Ram was located in Kampung Pasir, so you need to drive into the village area to get to the place.




My two ex-colleagues [of SMK Taman Universiti] were having Mee Rebus Johor while I, on the other hand, chose to have fried bananas. And I forgot to take photo of my own food.


Thanks to Mr. Azhar Yahya for initiating the mini reunion and getting Mr. Jasman Sabtu to tag along. Hopefully there will be more similar session like this in the future and perhaps we should get more people to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment