Thursday, July 27, 2023

THE NIGHT MARKET IN JALAN MAHKAMAH, BAYAN LEPAS


15TH JULY 2023 ~ To find out there was a night market near the hotel where we were staying brought some kind of excitement. There was no reason not to go especially when the airport was near the hotel too and there would be enough time to catch the flight later in the evening.

mangosteens in the 4WD


char kuey


putu mayam




ketupat palas










fried cempedak








otak-otak









This night market should be popular among the locals by looking at the crowd when I was there at about 6 p.m. My friend was telling this place is called Jalan Mahkamah in Bayan Lepas.




There were too many food items that I would love to buy but I was still full after eating the Prawn Noodles like 2 hours before that [READ HERE]. I would sure visit this night market if I were to stay at the same hotel when I am in Penang next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment