Monday, July 31, 2023

THE ONE NIGHT STAY AT RAIA HOTEL, PENANG


During my third visit to Penang on 15th July, another hotel was chosen outside the city centre as this should be some kind of a transit trip. My friend, Mr. Ridwan A. Wahid, suggested Raia Hotel and I agreed. This accommodation was once known as TH [Tabung Haji] Hotel.






First of all, the hotel room was very spacious and you could actually put about 10 people in it. It had been a very long time for me to get to stay in such a large room at a reasonable rate. The room was also clean and the facilities were in good condition.



















We had the buffet breakfast at the cafe and the food was decent enough for the price of RM30/pax.






Another attraction was you could visit the Night Market at Jalan Mahkamah [READ HERE] if you check in on Friday. It was just a walking distance away from the hotel. I will definitely stay here if I am to go to Penang again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment