Saturday, April 13, 2019

EXPLORING GAMCHEON VILLAGE IN BUSAN - PART FOUR



22nd MARCH 2019 ~ As I was walking towards the main entrance to leave the village, I found tourists had already arrived and the village was already crowded with people. I was glad I came earlier and I had to place to my own.

the girls are actually Japanese







One section of the village was more touristy and commercialized with more shops to cater to the visitors' needs.








This should be one of the favourite spots to be photographed in Gamcheon Village. People were queuing up to take turn to take photos with the Prince (I think) and his pet dog. And I saw a long queue. Definitely not a good idea for a solo traveler like me.













Gamcheon Cat #2









I found a mini museum too. Unfortunately, everything was written in Korean so I just observed the exhibits and wall posters there.


























After spending more than two hours at Gamcheon Culture Village, it was time to bid farewell. A very interesting place - just like squatters but everything was just so clean and organized, and peaceful. I wonder how it feels to live in a place where tourists are watching and observing your houses and you all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment