Monday, April 15, 2019

THE NIGHT MARKET IN BUSAN - PART TWO



22nd MARCH 2019 ~ I was at the market twice, the day when I arrived and the last day before going back. With the number of stalls seen along the streets and alleys, I just wonder could the locals be visiting the night market that frequently? Or are there actually a constant high number of tourists in Busan who keep the place alive?












This should be one of the statues related to Busan International Film Festival found on the walkway.








One interesting thing I found here was there was the one row of stalls where some fortune-tellers were waiting for people to visit them. Not a good idea to this in such low temperature, unless people are desperate to know what lies ahead for them.














For one thing, I had walked miles and miles at the night market and was relieved to find a metro station to get me back to my hotel. One place you should not miss to spend your evening when you are in Busan.

No comments:

Post a Comment