Wednesday, April 3, 2019

ROAMING THE STREETS OF BUSAN CITY


I had the chance to roam the streets of Busan City, maybe just a small part of it, only on the second day of my stay on the 23rd March 2019 as I was always on the on the first and third day. Busan was not as busy as Seoul, even there was less traffic on the road. The subway was not crammed with people and it was always convenient to move using the train.






Some interesting facts about Busan that might interest you are:
  • Busan is the second highest populated city in South Korea, after Seoul.
  • The port in Busan is the busiest in South Korea and the 5th busiest in the world.
  • Busan is famous for its beaches but I only to one of them during the hop on hop off bus trip. 
  • You could see people eating everywhere in the city, day and night and Busan is well-known for its fresh seafood that goes straight onto your dining table.




  • Most of the signboards at the subway are written in three languages: Korean, English and Chinese.


































Believe it or not, Busan could be made famous by this one horror movie entitled "The Train to Busan". And NO, I did not any zombies when I was there. 


There will be a sequence to this movie soon. I wonder will this make Busan become more popular for travelers.





No comments:

Post a Comment