Sunday, April 14, 2019

THE NIGHT MARKET IN BUSAN - PART ONE


22nd MARCH 2019 ~ As recommended by travel bloggers, one of the activities that visitors should do in Busan is to visit the night market, particularly known as BIFF Square.


BIFF stands for Busan International Film Festival and this should be the spot where the major event takes place annually.


During other time, BIFF Square is crowded with locals and tourists alike. There were rows and rows of stalls and they were just never ending, selling all things Korean. If you love to sample Korean street food, this should be the place to go.















Eventually, I found the items sold here were almost the same and unfortunately was not attractive enough for me to take back home as souvenirs. I was looking for something more prominent and distinct from Busan.






















I actually lost my way there, not knowing where to go or how to get back to the first entry point. The night was like a river - the stalls on the streets were connected to another row of stalls on another street and they were just continuous. At the same time the temperature was quite low in the evening when I was there. It was 5°C, no wonder I was shivering all the time.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO

No comments:

Post a Comment