Wednesday, April 17, 2019

INSIDE THE JAGALCHI FISH MARKET BUILDING - PART ONE


23rd MARCH 2019 ~ You could see the huge fish market building from afar and it was too good to be true. It looked more like a modern shopping mall than a market.






Upon entering the building, my very first impression was how everything was clean, VERY clean indeed. Then, my eyes caught the most amazing sight - as if I was in an underwater world where one has to pay to see marine creatures.




In Jagalchi market, the fish and the seafood were all still swimming in water. Even the dead ones looked real fresh - one would not have doubt in buying any.




















You could buy the seafood here and then take it upstairs where there were stalls which could cook the selected aquamarine creatures you had chosen. However, I did not try any.










When I was there, there were not many locals or tourists so I could just walk and take photos freely. I guess the market people were already familiar with amazed tourists looking at them and the seafood put on sale.












I had never been happier to be in a fish market in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment