Tuesday, April 16, 2019

WALKING TO THE FAMOUS JAGALCHI FISH MARKET


23rd MARCH 2019 ~ Of all the places, one of the must visits in Busan is none other than its Jagalchi Fish Market. After visiting this place, you will not see the fish market at home the same again, ever.




I was already on the road early in the morning, so eager to see the market. Walking there was already an entertainment. There were rows of shops selling all kinds of seafood unimaginable and at the other side of the road, were fishmongers doing their business in the open air.










There were sea creatures which I had never seen in my life and are the food for the Koreans.
























One wonderful thing that amazed me was despite the fact there were sea creatures everywhere, the place outside the market was clean and did not smell like a market at all.

The photos you just saw is just the beginning. Wait until you see what I saw when I entered the market building... in the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment