Thursday, April 4, 2019

MY VERY FIRST BOWLING EXPERIENCE


3rd APRIL 2019 ~ I finally had my very first bowling experience, ever. Despite the fact I had never ever bowled, I agreed to get involved as a few (female) colleagues from school had to form a team and that would never be possible without a male bowler as stated by the competition rule. (We ran out of male staff to take part)


The ladies were kind enough for my real hands-on experience before the real day arrived. We went to Pelangi Leisure Mall after school which is just nearby.


BOWLING - A game which you have to throw the balls to knock down all the bottles, and for that, you have to pay a sum of money.








other colleagues from SDJ practising



I think I was OK. As they say, there is always a first time. This game is definitely not my cup of tea but I might consider doing it again but it will still choose watching a movie over bowling.


W O R L D . . .    H E R E    I    C O M E . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment