Sunday, April 21, 2019

JAGALCHI - THE MARKET BY THE SEA


23rd MARCH 2019 ~ I loved the Jagalchi Market I spent hours there. This is always possible when I travel solo when there is no need to rush to other touristy spots so I could spend as much time I want at a certain place.




On the other side of the huge market building, is the part facing the ocean. There was a large space built overlooking the ocean so tourists could enjoy the scenic view of the place.








I was there quite early so taking photographs was easy. There were not any people who would photobomb the photos I took. I wonder whether tourists woke up late in Busan.










Even the back facade of the market was beautiful and did not look like or smell like a market at all.
That was they way they did when the market had become a tourist's attraction.














There were also a few sculptures but all the information was written in Korean.




There was this cruise ferry nearby that would take your for a ride that would last for 90 minutes.








There was also a harbour which I think was functioning as the port to receive all the fresh fish and marine lives from the sea.

When you think that was it, wait until you see what I found as I walk away from Jagalchi Market.... in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment