Friday, November 18, 2022

A 3-DAY ELECTION WEEKEND ACTIVITY - DAY ONE


A [late] lunch date was set with Mr. Mohd. Solihin Ramli, an ex-student of Asrama Semai Bakti Felda. We decided to meet up at Old Twon Restaurant in Mid Valley Mall at about 4:00 p.m. once Mr. Solihin was done with his photography job.

I had Mee Kari [translate: Curry Mee} which was surprisingly tasty so now I know where to find my Mee Kari when I am craving for it. Mr . Solihin had [steamed] rice with minced choicken {I think] and vegetable.







To complement the lunch, we then had coffee and shared a slice of Onde Onde Cake at San Francisco Cafe in the same mall.

Someone came to our table to say "hi" and it was my primary school classmate, Mr. Mohd. Fauzi. I was happy that he still recognized me and I could still remember his name.

And that was how my first day of the 3-day long weekend went but I was glad I managed to get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment