Sunday, November 27, 2022

ATTENDING AN AQIQAH EVENT OF AN EX-STUDENT'S SON IN MUAR


26TH NOVEMBER 2022 ~ Today I drove all the way to Muar to attend an Aqiqah event. I was invited by an ex-student [of SMK Taman Universiti] and the event was meant for his youngest son [at the moment].


I successfully found his house and all the delicious food was already served on the buffet table.


First, there was the host's elder sister who was also an ex-student and ex-colleague of the same school.


Then, there was an ex-colleague of SMK Mutiara Rini, who is actually the host's brother-in-law. It's a small world after all.






After I had tried [almost] all the food available, it was time to drive back home.

Thanks Mr. Amin Ahmad for the kind thought. I felt very appreciated. Distance sometimes is not a reason not to attend a function when invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment