Tuesday, November 15, 2022

SPENDING THE NIGHT AT LOFTPLAZA HOTEL, BANGI

welcomed by a cat


4TH NOVEMBER 2022 ~ I had to stay in Bangi for the night and chose Loftplaza Hotel in Bandar Puteri. Before checking in then only I realized it was further away from Bandar Baru Bangi.


It was a budget hotel but I was happy as the place was clean and comfortable. The room was small, what do you expect, but it was just for a night before moving on to another place the next morning.














I just loved the interior design of the lobby. It really made me feel at home.












The best part is there were many restaurants around the hotel so you would not have to worry about getting breakfast, lunch or dinner.

the same cat the next morning

Will I come back and stay at the same accommodation next time? I would love to.

No comments:

Post a Comment