Wednesday, November 23, 2022

MEETING THE FRIENDS I FIRST MET ALMOST 30 YEARS AGO


22ND NOVEMBER 2022 ~ It was an impromptu dinner/supper session with friends I first met in SMK Gelang Patah when I was posted there in 1993. After almost 30 years, we are all now separated in all over the places. This meeting happened when Mr. Rasidi was here in Johor Bahru attending his daughter's convocation ceremony in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM).


The place chosen by Mr. Safarin was Aroma Bakat in Taman Teratai. Five people managed to gather this time. The four of us are still residing in Johor Bahru and only Mr. Rasidi is now back in Terengganu.






It was just a short meeting that lasted for about 2 hours. I had never thought I would be able to meet these people in one big group after all these years.

Now that we have been put in one Whatsapp group, I hope we could get more people to be reunited and organize more similar meet up sessions in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment