Wednesday, October 14, 2020

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF IDZWAN HADAFIE AND NOORATIQAH - PART TWO


10th OCTOBER 2020 ~ I attended a wedding reception of the same couple, Mr. Idzwan Hadafie and Nooratiqah Hassan, but this time it was of the groom's side. The event was held at the groom's parents' house in Taman Universiti, which is actually in the same area with bride's parents' house too. I guess they will not be having any issue when it is time to decide whose house to visit during Eid celebration.


I was at the reception at the bride's house a week before. [READ HERE]


I also met the groom's two brothers who attended SMK Taman Universiti too and one of them was married to his schoolmate. Now they have all the alumni in the house.




Mr. Hafizuddin, another ex-student, and his father
preparing paratha/flat bread for the guests


Thanks Mr. Idzwan Hadafie for inviting me to the reception, and I was glad to attend the second time. Wishing you and your wife long-lasting love, joy and happiness together.

No comments:

Post a Comment