Monday, October 19, 2020

WHEN AN EX-SCHOOLMATE WAS BACK (FOR GOOD)


18th OCTOBER 2020 ~ My ex-schoolmate of SMS Muar was finally back for good - after working many years in Doha, Qatar. I guess it should be time to feed him real food after he was freed from the 14-day quarantine session. We met earlier for supper a few days before at the famous Kacang Pool stall as an introductory gastronomic adventure.


I decided to take him to my favourite Asam Pedas restaurant at Kampung Sungai Melayu and at the same time, trying to get his review of the chosen food. As expected, he extremely the late lunch and I was happy to see my friend happy.



This time I spotted a stall selling seafood like fishes, crabs and prawns nearby was operating so we went to check it out, and ended up buying something from there.




The trip was concluded by going to this one spot where we could see Singapore just across the strait. It was so near yet so far away. But I am quite sure there will be more gastronomic adventure with Mr. Mohd. Razib Nordin as he has more free time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment