Thursday, October 1, 2020

THE FOOD COURT AT B5 JOHOR STREET MARKET


23rd SEPTEMBER 2020 ~ A few photos of the food court at B5 Street Market, one of the latest attractions in Johor Bahru. There were a few stalls which were operating when I went there in the afternoon on a weekday. The flow of visitors coming in and out was encouraging and business was good.






The only food I tried here was from the Laksa Sarang Burung stall. [READ HERE]




















There are also food trucks selling food outside. They just arrived when I was about to leave the place. Guess I need to come here later in the evening to see what else is available.


It is good to know there is a spot to visit when I am on some sort of gastronomic adventure and there is an option to take my friends when they come visiting. I just hope this place will still be operational for many more months to come and more people will drop by to make sure the tenants could run their business for a longer period.



No comments:

Post a Comment