Saturday, October 10, 2020

THE ARRIVAL OF A FRUIT BASKET FOR MY BIRTHDAY


9th OCTOBER 2020 ~ A fruit and flower bouquet was delivered to my house one day before my birthday. The birthday dedication came from my old friends/ex-colleagues of SMK Taman Universiti. I am so truly touched by their kind thought and gesture. Even though I am now no longer in the same school, they still send me gifts/presents every year on my birthday.


The bouquet was done by an ex-colleague too, Puan Suriani Aziz. You could always get her to create all sorts of bouquet designs for special occasions, with delivery service. If you are interested, do check out her Facebook page Sue Florist or IG account @sue_florist.






My delivery however was extra special. I took the delivery girl and boy to the famous Murtabak Kampung Melayu food court once the mission was accomplished. And I was even given a treat.





From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank all these kind people for sending me the fruit basket for my birthday: Puan Yusidah, Puan Mahnum, Puan Intan Badariah, Puan Nadzlina, Puan Zainab, Puan Hamisah, Puan Faizah GS, Puan Suzana, Puan Nor'asyikin, Puan Suriani Rashib, Puan Hamimah, Puan Masriah, Puan Maznah, Puan Aziah, Puan Fauziah, Puan Maizatul, Puan Muhaini and Puan Aniszah.

I cannot thank you all enough and may Allah one day repay your kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment