Friday, October 23, 2020

TO THE BOOKSHOP, TO THE BOOKSHOP - TO TAKE PHOTOS


2nd OCTOBER 2020 ~ Finally there is a bookshop in town that has attracted a lot of people - NOT to buy books but to strike as many possible poses against books displayed on bright book shelves.


Located at the latest attractions in the city, Sunway Big Box, BookXcess had made people pose inside the shop more than other bookshops in Malaysia. The photos of people striking all sorts of poses just keep popping up on my Facebook timeline so I decided to take my friends there too when they came visiting. And it was actually my first time here.

 
There were thousands of books to choose and I would love to come back to this place to have a closer look at the reading materials on the racks. I have to bear in mind though that I still have unread books which were bought a few years ago at home.


If I am not mistaken, BokkXcess is brought to you by the same company which organized the Big Bad Wolf Book Fair nationwide. And if that is the case, the prices of the books here should be cheaper/reasonable.





























Let's together hope this particular bookshop will survive the C-19 pandemic and will be here to stay for many more years.



No comments:

Post a Comment