Sunday, October 11, 2020

TWO LIBRANS CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS TOGETHER

 

10th OCTOBER 2020 ~ I must be lucky when someone whose birthday was two days earlier than mine asked me out to celebrate. Technically we are only two days apart so the age gap is definitely no issue here. 😀 Mr. Shafiq Suhaimi is an ex-student of my English extra class in SMK Kempas for PMR Examination back in 2003 (if I am not mistaken) and amazingly we are still keeping in touch once in a while. He was back visiting his parents in Johor Bahru and would be going home to Kuala Lumpur the very next day.

We decided to meet up at AEON Bandar Dato' Onn and Secret Recipe was the best option we had for coffee and cake. Many other shops in the shopping mall sadly have already ceased operation and this is how the C-19 pandemic has done a huge damage to our economy.



We did not have a long time to chat so we tried to summarize everything within the approximately the hour and a half to catch up lost time. We had not met for quite a long time; the last time I was still in my previous school. We had to bid each other good bye and I hope to see Mr. Shafiq again when he is back visiting his old folks next time. Thanks Shafiq for the treat, the time and the company - and "Happy Birthday to Us".

No comments:

Post a Comment