Monday, October 12, 2020

THE CHOCOLATES THAT ARRIVED FOR MY BIRTHDAY



11th OCTOBER 2020 ~ A bouquet of chocolates arrived at the office door and I was actually astounded to have someone delivered it in school while I was on my computer doing my work. The sweet surprise came from a group of friends whom I used to spend time over coffee and all other things edible regularly before the C-19 pandemic changed our lifestyle.







I received a box of chocolate brownies from my colleagues of the Heads of Department earlier in the morning, and I now I have more chocolates to eat.


From the bottom of my humble heart, I would like to thank all the four gorgeous ladies: Puan Mazzelina Mahmood, Puan Ida Amiza, Puan Rumaiah Asan and Puan Rashida Ali, for the kindness even though I know you want me to grow fatter. It is true after all: You can buy Fererro Roche but you cannot buy friendship.

So when are going out for our next "academic" discourse again?

No comments:

Post a Comment