Sunday, October 9, 2022

ATTENDING A TAHLIL EVENT DURING THE WEEKEND


8th OCTOBER 2022 ~ Mr. Syazwan Shavarein, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, invited me to the Tahlil event at his house in Taman Skudai Indah which was done for the passing of his aunt recently. It was held after the Asar prayer and I had nothing else to do so I had no reason not to go.


[NOTE: "TAHLIL" is a special prayer held for someone who has passed away. Usually friends, neighbours and relatives are invited to join in the prayer.]








Unfortunately the traffic was heavy on Pasir Gudang Highway so I arrived late. Eventually, I was there to eat the food. There were also two other ex-students present to talk to and because of that, I could stay longer.

Thanks Mr. Syazwan for the kind though. Hope to see you again when you are back in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment