Tuesday, October 11, 2022

THE GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE AFTER THE 2-DAY BRIEFING SESSIONS


Long briefing and workshop sessions, that lasted for 2 days, were not good. There should be a way to cheer things up and that was none other than to embark on another gastronomic adventure. My ex-schoolmate. [of SMS Muar] Mr. Razib Nordin, was available to try this one Briyani restaurant in Bandar Baru Uda that I used to drive past all the time: Beriani Abah.


We had this mutton set lunch that came together with side dishes, one of which was Telur Pindang, a herbal kind of boiled egg.


THE VERDICT: I will definitely come to eat at this place again some other time.








Mr. Razib drove me home today so we stopped to have our fried banana and mushroom on our way at Bunpah Pisang Goreng in Kampung Melayu.

I better start searching for other places for the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment