Monday, October 10, 2022

GETTING ANOTHER YEAR YOUNGER


Birthday is getting less significant for people like me. However, I would like to thank my friends and ex-students, from the bottom of my heart, for the streaming birthday wishes and prayers on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Messenger. I really appreciate for your kindness wishing and praying for my good health, which should be the most important thing, apart from other kind words.


Special thanks to two friends of UPM TESL class of 1993 for their kind gestures: Firstly, to Puan Zarinamahnum Haji Alias, for getting a fruit basket delivered to my house when I came back from school;


And secondly to Puan Sharon Taty Mokhtar, for sending me a set of Starbucks breakfast to school in the morning, delivered by a Panda man.


I couldn't thank you enough, my friends. Only Allah may repay your kindness and good deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment