Sunday, October 9, 2022

TWO WEDDING RECEPTIONS IN DIFFERENT HALLS OF THE SAME BUILDING

I was invited to two wedding receptions in the same building but different neighbouring halls at Bizmilla Grand Hall, Eco Palladium. That should save a lot of time and energy.

WEDDING #1

The wedding of the son of Puan Hajah Halimah Ahmad, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, Johor Bahru.










As expected, a mini reunion took place during the reception. Actually I was among the early guests and at that time, I did not see any friends and made my way out to the next reception. However, before I drove away from the venue, someone called me to get back into the hall to meet other friends and take photos.


One of the people who was there was Puan Zainab Abdul Jalil, the third Pengetua of SMK Taman Universiti.










And there were also ex-colleagues of SMK Mutiara Rini.



an ex-student of the groom's brother #1 


an ex-student of the groom's brother #2

The two sons of Puan Hajah Halimah were my ex-students of the same school.




WEDDING #2


The second wedding just next door was of the son of a relative's I am not that sure how to describe the family tree that gets us connected. In this hall, I knew less people so there were definitely less photo sessions.












Too many wedding receptions on one hand is not that good for you as you tend to eat a lot. On the other hand, you get to see more people, or people you get to see only during this event.

It is always a pleasure to accept invitations and to get reunited with friends, relatives and ex-students.

No comments:

Post a Comment