Tuesday, July 9, 2024

HOTEL SERI MALAYSIA, KEPALA BATAS, PULAU PINANG


I chose to stay at Seri Malaysia Hotel in Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang, from 30th May - 2nd June 2024. One reason, there were not many hotels in Kepala Batas but I was happy with the choice made.


The design of the hotel was somewhat different from other older version of Seri Malaysia somewhere else. This one was a multi-storey building which was more modern, and most importantly it was equipped with a lift/elevator.












I got a view of a school from my window. *SIGH*


My room came together with the breakfast package. I was glad at least I did not have to hunt for food in the morning.
























An old friend, Puan Mawarni Mustafa, of UPM TESL Class of 1993, dropped by to chat at the hotel lobby after the wedding reception. I should be meeting her there but had to leave earlier.

There was a bus station right on front of the hotel entrance. I even took the public bus to get to Penang Sentral for RM2.70 to get to the airport.

If I were to go back to Kepala Batas, I would sure stay at this place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment