Wednesday, July 3, 2024

VIEWING THE CITY FROM KUANTAN 188


   27th JUNE 2024    ~ The most prominent landmark of Kuantan would be its tower: Kuantan 188. That was what I did on my first day there - viewing the city from the top of the tower.


It was called Kuantan 188 because the height of tower is 188 metres.




I paid RM33 for the combo ticket to get to the Observation Deck where you watch Kuantan through glass panels and the Sky Deck which was an open area. I just got to know you could get 15% discount if you buy the tickets online, which is about RM5 cheaper.

THE OBSERVATION DECK:




















THE SKY DECK:






















There was actually an activity that you could do on the Sky Deck - walking around the tour outside the steel barrier while being hooked on a cable.


I was the only tourist on the tower that evening so I had the whole place to myself.

the view at night

If you have visited other towers in other cities, the experience was just the same. Just be there to enjoy the view and take as many photos as possible.

Kuantan 188 - been there, done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment