Tuesday, July 30, 2024

GOING TO SERAMBI TERUNTUM FOR THE SECOND TIME IN THE SAME DAY


   29TH JUNE 2024    ~ After the wedding, I was searching for a the place to get salted fish and/or "Keropok Lekor" to bring back home from Kuantan. Puan Siti Rohani's husband was kind enough to drive around after we couldn't find the shop/stall in Beserah.



He then drove to this bazaar called Serambi Teruntum. We had actually come to this place earlier that day but it was not opened yet.
























There were a lot of things that could be bought from the bazaar. Unfortunately, I couldn't find what I was looking for. We then went to the market at this one place that I had forgotten the name and stopped for "Fried Sata" on our way home. I did not take photos though at the two places, most probably I was already too hot and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment