Wednesday, July 10, 2024

THE MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART IN KUANTAN


   28TH JUNE 2024    ~ The Museum of Contemporary Art [MOCA] in Kuantan was located right beside Shahzan Hotel where I was staying. I started my second day in Kuantan by being the first visitor to the museum which opened at 9:00 a.m. I was the only tourist there at that time. The entrance ticket was RM10.00. Unfortunately, there were only four halls which were opened to the public. They were still arranging and setting up the exhibition in other rooms.

HALL #1

Basically, Hall #1 - #3 displayed musical instruments, traditional and modern.










HALL #2









HALL #3















HALL #4

This place exhibited a royal dining room and the accessories to adorn and complement it.

Th















THE EXTERIOR
I just loved the exterior of the museum building. There were tall plants in big pots in the open area in middle of the squarish structure which provided green and cool environment to the whole place.
















There was a Royal Library opposite the museum building which was not opened to the visitors.





with the museum staff

There should be more things to see if you go to the museum by September this year.

I hope I could visit another museum in Pekan one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment