Saturday, July 6, 2024

COFFEE/TEA SESSION TO CONCLUDE THE ONE-DAY GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE


   7th JUNE 2024    ~ After having breakfast in Kluang and lunch in Kulai, it was time to head home. However, to conclude the one day outing with two friends of SMK Dato' Jaafar, we decided to stop by at a coffee shop.


The venue chosen was Kelab Kopi Lama [TRANSLATE: Old Coffee Club] situated at Taman Kempas Utama.












We all decided to have toasts and the bread was toasted on charcoal fire.




I now know where to go to get my best cup of Masala Tea.


Another eating place was added into my list of places to go with friends to get good food.


That should wrap up our one-day gastronomic adventure. Thanks to Mr. Shafiq and Mr. Hafiz for asking me to join on the trip and do ask me again for the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment