Sunday, July 14, 2024

EATING KULA CAKES OF KUANTAN LIKE OTHER PEOPLE


   28th JUNE 2024    ~ One of the most popular eating places in Kuantan [on social media] would be Kula Cakes - the cafe that sold cakes and drinks. During weekends and public holidays, there would be long queues forming outside the place.




I was there at about 10:30 a.m. on Friday morning so there were not many people yet.
















The spot for people to order was actually quite small and could only accommodate a few customers at one time. Once I got the food, I then had to get out and get into the eating area beside the building.

Mango Cheese Cake and
Victoria Sandwich Cake



The dining area was actually an open area between two buildings with creeping plants on the walls - the real parallel garden. I think there was no roof for this place but the trees provided the essential shades for people there.












So how did I find the cake? I was not a cake expert so I would say the cakes were like all other good cakes that I had eaten before. No complaint whatsoever but the open air dining area was a brilliant idea. Kula Cakes of Kuantan: Been there, done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment