Friday, July 5, 2024

THE LATE LUNCH AT BUKIT BATU, KULAI


   7TH JUNE 2024    ~ After the big breakfast at the oldest coffee shop at the railway station in Malaysia in Kluang [READ HERE], we traveled further to Bukit Batu, Kulai, for lunch.


The chosen restaurant was Nasi Ayam 3 Hari a.k.a Dapo Mak Kiah which specialized in Chicken Rice. This place should be popular and there was a short queue at the food counter when we arrived, most probably it was already past 3:00 p.m. I was told the queue would be much longer during weekends and lunch hour.




The drinks in the big containers were free of charge, believe it or not. They were not just the mixture of cordial, water, sugar and a lot of ice but the drinks were like honey dew and rock melon juice which was milky and tasty.










My two friends had Chicken Rice but I opted for Duck Rice instead. The only time I ate duck would be during my trip to Indonesia.


The Chicken Rice with one quarter part of chicken cost only RM12 (but I was not sure of the price for the duck as someone paid for it). I would not hesitate to say that this was the best Chicken Rice I had ever had so far.











I am glad my friends [of SMK Dato' Jaafar] took me here. Now I know one more place for good food near Johor Bahru, and I am looking forward to make a comeback one day for my gastronomic adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment