Tuesday, July 2, 2024

STROLLING BY PAHANG RIVER ONE THURSDAY AFTERNOON


27TH JUNE 2024 ~ The last time I was in Kuantan, Pahang, was in 1997. At that time, my sister and her family were staying in Taman Tas, somewhere in Gambang area. I got the chance to visit Kuantan again when a friend invited me to her son's wedding reception [READ HERE].


The very first thing I did after checking in at the hotel was to find my way to Kuantan River Esplanade which was near. I simply walked towards the tower Kuantan 188. There was a long walkway along Pahang River and what I simply did was to walk from one end to the other and back.




It was a Thursday afternoon and there were very few people. Perhaps it was a working day for Pahang and people would only come here on weekends and public holidays.




































Other than enjoying the view, I went up Kuantan 188 Tower too, but that will be another story in another post later. I missed taking the boat cruise as it was already late when I arrived at the jetty so that should be one reason to come back to Kuantan one day.

My first impression of Kuantan was to discover that it was not as busy as Johor Bahru and everything was calmer. There will be more photos and stories as explored Kuantan for three days. Make sure you come back for more.

RELATED LINKS OF MY KUANTAN TRIP:
Art Street [PART ONE] [PART TWO]

No comments:

Post a Comment