Monday, July 22, 2024

WHY AM I STILL BLOGGING FROM KOBE?

LONG STORY...
The original flight from Kobe to Kuala Lumpur should be today Monday, 22nd July,  at 1030 hrs.
Then came an e-mail from MH notifying that there was a delay, time change to 1430 hrs.
(I would then have to make necessary changes to my Kuala Lumpur - Johor Bahru itinerary, including a night's stay in Sepang)
Then came another e-mail yesterday telling the flight was CANCELLED.
The next e-mail arrived in the inbox, informing the flight would be rescheduled to Wednesday, 24th July at 1000 hrs.
By that time, my itinerary plan was already haywire. I would have to stay in Kobe for TWO more days.
This afternoon, one more e-mail sent by MH, and the new flight will be TOMORROW, 23rd July 2024 at 1030 hrs.
I have been in so much trouble, trying to rearrange my travel plan, flight and accommodation at the eleventh hour every day.
I just hope that there will be no more change after this. I just want to get home. Other things will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment