Sunday, May 12, 2019

LEAVING BUSAN TOWER


23rd MARCH 2019 ~ Before exiting the tower, right after coming out from the lift, there was this one section with ink drawing on the walls, something that looked like pages of a comic book.


Then right after that, you would get into this small hall with mirrors on its four walls. Then there will colourful images flashed and the everything was reflected immediately, and beautifully. It looked like as if I was observing the four seasons were changing according to their order - spring, summer, fall and winter. I was there during the transitions throughout the cycle. And people stopped at this place to watch the spectacular display of lights, colours and music.






And I stopped to record the show for a short while.




















I took the other exit/entrance out of/into Busan Tower as I planned to visit another museum nearby.



more Sakura

The Movie Museum was actually behind the tower within walking distance.

Another been there done that kind of thing but I was glad I did that. Definitely a must-visit when you are in Busan.


No comments:

Post a Comment