Saturday, May 4, 2019

MOVIE REVIEW - "AVENGERS: ENDGAME"


4th MAY 2019 ~ After all the Marvel superheroes movies before this, then one had no choice but to watch the concluding episode to all its prequels. Everybody got excited so I just had to jump on the bandwagon. Basically "Avengers" Endgame" was about the few superheroes who still remained after the previous "Infinity War" with Thanos. This time they had to time travel, get all the stones back and turn back the clock and SURPRISE!, everybody got back alive.


MBO KSL, the biggest poster we could find

In the end, a few heroes that I could recognize died like "Ironman" and "Black Widow" and "Captain America" was back to his original age and became very old. I just don't understand why people got really sad with the ending of the movie. I am sure there will be more Marvel films coming back soon to the cinema. However one thing I learned from Thor is: it is alright to grow old and ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment