Wednesday, May 15, 2019

THE TRICKEYE MUSEUM INSIDE BUSAN MUSEUM OF MOVIES

hey sexy lady....

23rd MARCH 2019 ~ This should be a fun place for people to pose in 3D paintings that would literally trick the eyes of people seeing the photos being captured. Not a good idea for a solo traveler like me though. Still I wanted to see what was there inside the museum since I was already there.


My first 3D art gallery visit was when I went to the Sheep Farm in Hua Hin, Thailand, last December.
















an example of a person being photographed















There were not many people in the Trickeye Museum so I just tried to do selfie in front of the paintings. It did not turn up well I supposed. The eyes were not tricked after all, or was it supposed to be the brain? At least I had tried.




How convenient it was to have two museums in one although one had to pay extra to get into both. If you a tourist who loves to get involved in fun activities especially with family or friends, you should consider visiting these two museums when in Busan.



No comments:

Post a Comment