Tuesday, May 14, 2019

VISITING BUSAN MUSEUM OF MOVIES


23rd MARCH 2019 ~ This should be the third museum visited in Busan. The location was near to Busan Tower. You just have to walk down the hill, using the other exit/entrance point. There was an entrance fee and there is another museum inside the Museum of Movies - the Trickeye Museum, and you have to pay extra to get into.


The museum showcased the development of movies in South Korea, how the western movies once influenced the country and eventually how the movie industry has helped to assist in promoting the nation to the whole world.


I myself had watched quite a number of Korean movies on DVD and I must say the Koreans produced excellent movies which dealt with varieties of themes.














The museum was interactive in nature where visitors could take part in a few activities. One of them was people could get themselves recorded on video and then watched them in the film being screened.
















There was this room where you would have the chance to watch a short movie using this gadget which enabled you to experience a 4D show. I watched a movie in which a dinosaur came to town and everything appeared so real and I could almost touch the monster.








There was also a game show where people became participants of a TV game show in which we were required to answer a series of questions. Of course I did not the answers but I just looked at what other people chose and just pressed the buttons. Everybody seemed to have a lot of fun.

cartoons



gundam display

I then decided to go into another museum, in the same museum building, the Trickeye Museum. Since I was already there, that should be the best thing to do to satisfy my curiousity.


No comments:

Post a Comment