Friday, May 24, 2019

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE : BREAKING FAST AT VIVO


To celebrate the first day of the 2-week school break, I went to break fast outside at Vivo in Tebrau City with a colleague who is still not going back to his hometown yet.

I was there at about 5:30 p.m. was lucky to get a table for two. The restaurant was actually fully booked at that time.

outside food

The drinks were first brought to the table at 6:30 p.m. so we were left staring at the glass for about 40 minutes before the time arrived.

the main

By 7:00 p.m. the plates containing the food were already placed on the table.

the dessert




The mall is near to my house so I had ample time to rush home and get ready for my terawikh prayers right after.



Thanks Mr. Wan Mohd. Nazri for the time and company. This time we could not hang out longer but there will always another time (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment