Thursday, May 9, 2019

VISITING BUSAN MODERN HISTORY MUSEUM - PART TWO



23rd MARCH 2019 ~ My favourite section of the museum was the spot where the front facades of buildings of the past were replicated to scale. They looked so real and I felt as if I was in a movie with a historical background. This should be a good place to pose for social media.






Taking selfie here wouldn't do justice to the beautiful structures in the museum.




















I must say I had learned a bit if not a lot about the history of Busan during my visit here. History was one of my favourite subjects in school (but I liked many other subjects too). Believe me, history becomes alive in museum and I will always try to visit a museum when I travel.


























The man in the photo was the one who welcomed me when I first entered the building. And he took the trouble to go out of the museum just to show me the direction I was asking for.




You should stop at this place when you are in Busan as it is very near to the Busan Tower and a few other attractions in town. And it is free.

"It is a lovely experience walking around
a museum by yourself."
~ BRAD PITT ~

No comments:

Post a Comment