Thursday, May 30, 2019

THE PARK BESIDE YEOJWACHEON STREAM - PART ONE


24th MARCH 2019 ~ I came across this park while walking along the stream. Situated right across the street, it was surprising that this place was not promoted as a must visit spot in any travel websites that I had surfed before. It was not in my itinerary list but I was always curious to find out what was there inside.





It was a huge park with a lake in the middle. The place was filled with trees which were mostly sakura I think. This place must have looked awesome when sakura was in full bloom. Another site which required visitors to continuously walk to enjoy nature at its best.


















































From my internet search, the name of the park could either be Changwon Naesumyon or NFRDI Eco Park. And I am still not sure of it as I just compared the photos on the web with what I had seen before. So if anyone has any information about this place, please provide me with the real fact.

More photos of the park in the upcoming post.


No comments:

Post a Comment