Wednesday, May 22, 2019

WALKING THE STREETS OF JINHAE - PART ONE


24th MARCH 2019 ~ On the third day of my stay in Busan, I decided to venture out a bit to a place called Jinhae. The reason? To see the (almost full) bloom cherry blossoms a.k.a sakura flowers there. I found out the full season of sakura was about to take place only after I had bought my tickets so I guess I was lucky.


Jinhae is actually another city and I only realized this when I was asking for direction to catch a bus back to Sasang Metro station from there and the person exclaimed: "Ohh... Busan...". 


It was about 44 kilometres away from Busan and it took about slightly over an hour to get to Jinhae from Busan by bus.


Upon arriving at the bus station in Jinhae, instead of taking the taxi to get to Yeohwacheon Stream, I just made my way there on foot.












































What was my first impression of the city? It looked like a sleeping city, with very few people and not much traffic. Everything seemed to be quiet and peaceful and the whole city was covered with sakura trees. You could see them in almost all the photos and the flowers were not in full bloom yet. Wait until you get to see more of them in my next post.


TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2...


No comments:

Post a Comment